Medical Office Assistant
- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 44
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Medical office assistants are highly-trained office specialists who participate in the coordination of medical office functions including patient appointment scheduling, telephone communications, medical record maintenance, medical transcription and patient billing processes. Successful medical office assistants have excellent communication skills and exhibit a high degree of professionalism. All courses in the program incorporate the skills needed for employment in the medical office assistant profession.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Fergus Falls 56537
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Detroit Lakes 56501
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Wadena 56482
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560