- Award: Specialist
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Higher Education Administration, Credits: 24
- General School Administration, Credits: 24
- Elementary/Secondary School Administration, Credits: 24
About this Program
As a specialist student, you'll take part in fieldwork for each course, either at the school where you currently teach or at a site we'll help you arrange. You'll be encouraged to choose research topics based on real problems your schools are tackling, so that your classroom experience will have day-to-day relevance to your professional life. And all of your coursework will align with Minnesota Licensure Competency requirements, ensuring that you'll be ready to apply for the K-12 principal licensure or the Director of Special Education licensure upon completion of the program.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- 7700 France Ave. South - Edina 55435