- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Aquatic Systems, Credits: 35
- Fisheries Biology, Credits: 19
About this Program
Bachelor of Science: A degree program designed to prepare students for entry level positions in fisheries and aquatic biology with state and federal agencies and related industries. This program provides a strong background for entry into graduate programs in such fields as aquatic ecology, limnology, fisheries biology, or fisheries management.
- Bemidji State University 56601