- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Partially online
- WIA Certified
About this Program
This program is designed to complete the professional/technical needs of managers who blend an understanding of building design and engineering with management and business skills. The students will be prepared for entry-level supervisory and management positions in the construction industry. The Associate of Science program adds courses in general education to the professional and technical courses.
- North Hennepin Community College 55445
Labor Market Information
Supervisors of Construction and Extraction Workers
- Median wage: $33.04/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Well above statewide average
Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installers
- Median wage: $16.81/hour-Below the median
- Employment outlook: Refers to national data. State data is not available.