- Award: Associate in Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
Training in Digital Arts prepares students for new opportunities. They will acquire knowledge and skill through a foundation of fine art (art and/or music) courses, computer technology and general education requirements. These are skills required by all artists and designers: a facility for their subject, an understanding of the world we live in, a knowledge of computer applications, design principles, an ability to communicate in their media as well as the spoken and written word, and a competence in critical thinking. At Rochester Community and Technical College we offer several possibilities for students interested in pursuing this exciting media education. There are several certificate programs, and Associate in Arts transfer degree and the Associate in Applied Science degree in Digital Arts.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904
Labor Market Information
College Communications Teachers
- Median wage: $60,161/year-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average
Public Relations Specialists
- Median wage: $27.17/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average
- Median wage: $30.59/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Well above statewide average