- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 15
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
Dairy Husbandry and Production. (NEW) A program that prepares individuals to manage the selection and care of dairy animals and associated dairy farm and processing facilities and operations. Includes instruction in basic animal and dairy science; dairy animal nutrition and health; design and operation of dairy housing, feeding, and processing facilities and equipment; and related issues of safety, sanitation, shipping and handling, and applicable regulations.
- Ridgewater College, Willmar 56201
Labor Market Information
College Agricultural Sciences Teachers
- Median wage: $79,617/year-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Average
- Median wage: $19.49/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Refers to national data. State data is not available.
Supervisors of Farming, Fishing, and Forestry Workers
- Median wage: $26.18/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average
Farm and Home Management Advisors
- Median wage: $27.03/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Shrinking