Microsoft Database Specialist
- College/University: Hennepin Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 23
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This certificate is designed for computer professionals to learn the fundamentals of database application development and database administration in a Microsoft environment. Prerequisite: Strong foundation in computer concepts or coursework required. Basic computer literacy, familiarity with the Internet, college-level reading ability, and proficiency in algebra. All students must pass the Computer Literacy assessment test before registering for these courses.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
- Hennepin Technical College, Eden Prairie 55347