Human Resource Management
- College/University: Metropolitan State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares students for professional opportunities in human resource management in public, private and non-profit organizations. Students learn about a variety of functions that Human Resource Management professionals perform such as staffing, compensation, benefits, training and development, and employee labor relations. The program can be completed on campus, online, or by combining on campus and online courses.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106