- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIOA Certified
- Professional Flight, Credits: 43
- Aeronautics, Credits: 48
- Aviation Management, Credits: 33
About this Program
The B.S. in Aviation has options in professional flight and management. The objective of he aviation program is to prepare students for responsible positions in the air transportation industry, including airline operations and management, corporate aviation, airport management and government operations. The goal of the program is to equip students with adequate knowledge and skills in aviation and management in order to compete in the rapidly changing and highly competitive field of aviation.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002