- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face
- WIA Certified
About this Program
This program will prepare students for supervisory and management positions in the construction industry. The curriculum combines basic fundamentals with key courses in applied management, engineering, design, and business that are required to manage complex construction projects. The Associate of Science in Construction Management is designed to articulate to the University of Minnesota's Bachelor of Construction Management degree.
- Inver Hills Community College 55076
Labor Market Information
Supervisors of Construction and Extraction Workers
- Median wage: $33.04/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Well above statewide average
Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installers
- Median wage: $16.81/hour-Below the median
- Employment outlook: Refers to national data. State data is not available.