Enterprise Computing Technology
- Award: Associate in Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Cisco Networking Support - 5176, Credits: 13
- Linux System Administrator - 5176, Credits: 13
- Advanced Enterprise Computing - 5176, Credits: 13
- System Virtualization and Cloud Computing, Credits: 13
About this Program
The Enterprise Computing Technology program prepares the student to be able to analyze enterprise organizational information needs, to recommend appropriate hardware and software systems, and to implement or to train others to implement such systems. Specific job titles that the graduate would be qualified for include network support specialist, network analyst, network engineer, PC support specialist, and PC help desk. The coursework will help prepare the student for Microsoft Windows 2012 Certifications. General education courses required will help ensure individuals have the necessary oral, written and critical thinking skills to help them with their professional responsibilities.
- Century College 55110