School Health Education
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The School Health Education program prepares health professionals with expertise in health education, health promotion and disease prevention for employment in public schools and related educational organizations.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002