- College/University: Riverland Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 83
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program educates students to become competent radiologic technologists. The successful student will demonstrate an aptitude for science and math, an interest in working with people and technology, and the ability to function professionally under stress. Curriculum includes didactic education in the areas of radiation protection, equipment operation and maintenance, image production and evaluation, radiographic procedures, and patient care. Clinical education occurring at various healthcare facilities in southern Minnesota, is correlated with the didactic education to provide opportunities for the student to apply skills learned in the classroom. Graduates of this program are eligible to take the nationally recognized ARRT registry exam to become registered technologists in radiography.-
- Riverland Community College, Austin 55912