Manufacturing Technical Specialist
- College/University: Riverland Community College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 68
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Manufacturing Technology/Technician. (NEW) A program that prepares individuals to apply basic engineering principles and technical skills to the identification and resolution of production problems in the manufacture of products. Includes instruction in machine operations, production line operations, engineering analysis, systems analysis, instrumentation, physical controls, automation, computer- aided manufacturing (CAM), manufacturing planning, quality control, and informational infrastructure.
- Riverland Community College, Albert Lea 56007
- Riverland Community College, Austin 55912