- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Administrative Assistant Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S) Degree program prepares graduates by introducing them to a wide variety of subjects that will prepare them to manage and organize themselves and their workplace environment. In addition this program prepares the student to acquire comprehensive skills and assume responsibilities in the workplace. Students will have advanced training with computer technology that will prepare the student for the constantly changing and increasingly automated business environment. The A.A.S. degree combines expert technical and business instruction with a well-balanced academic background. The program will prepare the student in skill sets such as computer applications, communication, teamwork and collaboration, customer focus, problem-solving and critical thinking, professionalism, productivity, ethics, and leadership along with business qualities. Students are also prepared to train and supervise lower-level support staff.
- Central Lakes College, Brainerd 56401