Emergency Medical Services
- College/University: Ridgewater College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 16
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
the EMS curriculum will provide the technical skills to meet employment opportunities in the Emergency Medical Services field. Job classifications include: Emergency Medical Technician for Basic Life Support Ambulance Services, fire Department-Based BLS Services, Hospital Emergency Department Staff and scheduled BLS Transportation Services.
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson 55350
- Ridgewater College, Willmar 56201