Microsoft Office Specialist
- College/University: Ridgewater College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 15
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General. (NEW) A program that generally prepares individuals to perform basic data and text entry using standard and customized software products. Includes instruction in keyboarding skills, personal computer and work station operation, reading draft texts and raw data forms, audio and tape dictation, and various interactive software programs used for tasks such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and others.
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson 55350
- Ridgewater College, Willmar 56201