- Award: Bachelor of Arts
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face
- WIA Certified
About this Program
This program provides for advanced postgraduate study, careers in secondary education, or in statistical, actuarial, or theoretical research positions in business and industry. Students with mathematics majors are also encouraged to concentrate in a related field such as computer science, accounting, natural sciences, economics, or business including at least a minor in one of those areas. Emphases exist in Actuarial Science and Computation.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563
Labor Market Information
- Median wage: $39.20/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Well above statewide average
College Mathematical Science Teachers
- Median wage: $61,204/year-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Average
- Median wage: $50.56/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Refers to national data. State data is not available.