- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
This program includes study of the demographic, psychographic, social, economic, technological, environmental and cultural factors which influence the demands for consumer and industrial goods and services so that appropriate policies and procedures may be undertaken to meet these demands. Marketing courses develop a managerial perspective and attitude which seeks to make the organization a source of pride to employees, stockholders, clients and communities. This program can be completed on campus, online, or by combining on campus and online courses.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106
Labor Market Information
- Median wage: $59.34/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average
- Median wage: $55.29/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Average
College Business Teachers
- Median wage: $69,113/year-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average