- Award: Bachelor of Human Services
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Administration, Credits: 28
- Family Studies, Credits: 22
- Violence Prevention and Intervention, Credits: 28
- Gerontology, Credits: 28
- Training and Human Development, Credits: 20
- Corrections, Credits: 28
About this Program
This program trains individuals to provide direct service, advocacy and coordination of services. Students pursue their studies in more depth in concentration areas such as social work practice in corrections, family studies, human services administration, social gerontology, training and adult development, or violence prevention and intervention.
- Metropolitan State University, St Paul Campus 55106