- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 69
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Computer Servicing/Networking Technician, Credits: 69
- Special Electronics Technician, Credits: 69
- Electronic Controls Technician, Credits: 72
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals to apply basic engineering principles and technical skills in support of electrical, electronics and communication engineers. Includes instruction in electrical circuitry, prototype development and testing; systems analysis and testing, systems maintenance, instrument calibration, and report preparation.
- Anoka Technical College 55303