- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Students may take the first half of a bachelor's degree in engineering at Anoka-Ramsey Community College (ARCC.) Because of differing requirements at transfer institutions, students should plan a program beyond the minimums listed based on the requirements of the transfer institution chosen. Students should also obtain copies of current bulletins for those colleges to which they intend to transfer. Students are encouraged to follow the course recommendations on the program guidesheet. Not doing so could result in loss of credits or inappropriate preparation. Transfer guides are available in the Anoka-Ramsey Career Center that outline the course requirements and the possible majors at Minnesota colleges.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008