- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 18
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
This certificate serves learners interested in exploring career options. Each course is built on the fundamental principles of marketing � providing the right product/service at the right place and time. The certificate credits may be applied to the 45-credit Marketing Specialty diploma as well as the 60-credit Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Marketing Management or Marketing Communication Technology degrees.
- Century College 55110
Labor Market Information
- Median wage: $59.34/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average
- Median wage: $55.29/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Average
College Business Teachers
- Median wage: $69,113/year-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average