Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technology
- College/University: Central Lakes College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 67
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Two program options allow students to prepare for careers in maintenance, repair, and diagnostics of Diesel Equipment. This program concentrates on the hydraulic/hydrostatic, power train, electrical/electronics, and engine systems of off-road construction equipment such as crawlers, excavators, backhoes, front end loaders, motor graders, and skid steer loaders.
- Central Lakes College, Staples 56479