Marriage and Family Therapy
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 39
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This certificate program provides academic and experiential training intended to prepare professionals with masters degrees in Human Services or a related field for Marriage and Family Therapy licensure. While the program requires completion of approximately 39-42 credits beyond the masters degree, prospective students can have their transcript evaluated in advance by the MFT program coordinator to see if some courses that have been taken in another program can be transferred. The total number of transfer credits can not be more than 20.
- St. Cloud State University 56301