- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 26
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
Graduates of the Construction Estimating certificate program learn skills and technology that can be applied to a wide variety of construction industry employers including construction subcontractors, lumber suppliers, home improvement centers, and construction material suppliers.
Although prior knowledge or experience is not necessary to succeed in this program, prospective students should have a high school diploma or GED. A background in construction, drafting, algebra/trigonometry and computers can be helpful.
In addition to estimating skills, the student will receive training in related areas such as plan reading, residential/commercial construction, specifications, construction scheduling and building HVAC and electrical systems.
- Anoka Technical College 55303
Labor Market Information
Supervisors of Construction and Extraction Workers
- Median wage: $33.04/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Well above statewide average
Manufactured Building and Mobile Home Installers
- Median wage: $16.81/hour-Below the median
- Employment outlook: Refers to national data. State data is not available.