Biomedical Equipment Technology
- College/University: Dakota County Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 70
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Students are trained to work in the Healthcare Technology Management field as biomedical equipment technicians, more commonly known as BMETs. They test the performance and operating characteristics of medical electronic/electro-mechanical equipment of moderate to high complexity to ensure compliance with established performance and safety standards. Graduates are qualified to maintain equipment found in hospitals and medical centers.
- Dakota County Technical College 55068