Fundamentals of Network Security
- College/University: Riverland Community College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 18
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This one-year Riverland program will teach you to design and implement security solutions that can reduce the risk of revenue loss and vulnerability. Your classes will be a combination of hands-on experience, instructor led training and e-learning, just as it is with the current courses offered by Cisco Networking Academy. There will be particular emphasis on: security policy design and management; security technologies, products and solutions; firewall and secure router design, installation, configuration and maintenance; AAA implementation using routers and firewalls; VPN implementation using routers and firewalls; and how to properly conduct a computer forensics investigation.
- Riverland Community College, Albert Lea 56007
- Riverland Community College, Austin 55912