- Award: Bachelor of Arts
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIOA Certified
- Organizational Communication, Credits: 18
- General Communication , Credits: 9
- Leadership and Advocacy, Credits: 18
About this Program
This program offers a communications concentration with three areas of emphasis. Organizational communication is an interdisciplinary concentration combining courses in communication with others in fields such as business, psychology, and mass communication. Rhetorical studies prepares students in the humanities, historical, and critical areas of communication. Communication studies take a sociological and quantitative approach to the field.
- Winona State University 55987