- College/University: Normandale Community College
- Award: Associate of Fine Arts
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares individuals as creative artists in the visual and plastic media. It includes instruction in the traditional and modern fine arts media: drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking, CAD/CAM ceramics, textiles, intermedia, photography, digital images, theory of art, color theory, composition and perspective, anatomy, techniques and procedures for maintaining equipment and managing a studio, and art portfolio marketing. This degree is appropriate for students intending to transfer to a baccalaureate program (BA or BFA) in art at a four-year institution. (National accreditation pending)
- Normandale Community College 55431