Equine Business Management
- Award: Associate in Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals to manage the selection, breeding, care, and maintenance of work, athletic, and show horses; and horse farms, stables, tracks and related equipment and operations. Includes instruction in applicable principles of animal science, care, and health; stable and track management; design and operation of facilities and equipment; and related issues such as regulations, business management; and logistics.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904
Labor Market Information
Farmers and Ranchers
- Median wage: $39.24/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Shrinking
- Median wage: $19.49/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Refers to national data. State data is not available.
Supervisors of Farming, Fishing, and Forestry Workers
- Median wage: $26.18/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average