- College/University: Minnesota West Community and Technical College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 32
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Massage Therapy will provide graduates with a strong background for a career as a Massage Therapist in a variety of settings such as spas, salons, wellness centers, resorts, chiropractic offices, long term care facilities, rehabilitation centers, physicians offices, etc. Students in the Massage Therapy program will undergo a background study as required by Minnesota law.Prior to completion of the fall semester, students must show evidence of CPR Certification.
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Worthington 56187
- Luverne Educational Center for Health Careers 56156