Electronic Engineering Technology
- Award: Associate in Applied Science
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Computer Servicing/Networking Technician, Credits: 72
- Electronic Controls Technician, Credits: 72
- Special Electronics Technician, Credits: 72
About this Program
Designed by electronic engineering industry leaders, the program provides a comprehensive, hands-on, career-oriented curriculum. Students will obtain a solid education in electronic engineering fundamentals, automation/controls and computer servicing/networking. Full time students can obtain an electronic certificate in two semesters, and a diploma or an Applied Associate Science degree in two years. Financial assistance is available for those who qualify and there are several EET program specific scholarships available.
For students who want to continue their education and obtain their four year degree, the Electronic Engineering Technology (EET) program, has articulation agreements with Minnesota State University (Mankato), Minnesota State University (Moorhead), Bemidji State University, and University of Minnesota Crookston. Students can complete most of these four year degrees through online courses
- Anoka Technical College 55303