- College/University: Anoka Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Anoka Technical College Medical Assistant Associate in Applied Science (AAS) is a 60-credit program that prepares individuals, under the supervision of physicians, to provide medical office administrative services and perform clinical duties including patient intake and care, routine diagnostic and recording procedures, per-examination and examination assistance, and the administrative of medications and first aid. Includes instruction in basic anatomy and physiology; medical terminology; medical law and ethics; patient psychology and communications; medial office procedures; and clinical diagnostic, examination, testing, and treatment procedures.
- Anoka Technical College 55303