- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Paralegal program prepares graduates with a strong legal foundation to work under the supervision of an attorney. Students will gain knowledge in the areas of criminal law, civil law, family law, real property law and estate planning. Communication and critical thinking skills combined with real-world application will provide students with the legal knowledge and technical competencies needed for a successful legal career. Students will gain a strong background in legal research and writing using electronic research programs. Graduates of the program find successful careers in legal firms, corporate offices, and in nonprofit and government organizations.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Fergus Falls 56537
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Detroit Lakes 56501
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Wadena 56482
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560