Cybersecurity Analysis and Techniques
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 17
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
About this Program
Students completing this curriculum will be capable of investigating and defending computer crimes/attacks, properly seize and recover computer evidence. To combat cybercrime, students in the Cyber Security, Virtualization and Forensics program will study counter measures against hacking, spam, and computer viruses through Reverse Engineering Malware and evidence gathering. Graduates may work in a variety of computer security related fields including Cybersecurity, Network security, information assurance, computer incident investigation and digital forensics analysis.
This certificate program provides student with the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain an employment in the cybersecurity field.
- Century College 55110
Labor Market Information
Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Median wage: $37.42/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Average
- Median wage: $43.94/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average
Computer Network Support Specialists
- Median wage: $28.87/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average
Information Security Analysts
- Median wage: $43.34/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Well above statewide average