- Award: Associate in Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIOA Certified
- Management/Marketing, Credits: 23
- Office Technology, Credits: 23
About this Program
This program is designed for students interested in preparing for entry-level positions in accounting, management/marketing, or office technology. The AAS degree combines general education and business concepts and procedures to fully prepare the graduate for employment. Students can complete the coursework on a full- or part-time basis; however, it is recommended that the degree be completed within four years. Each emphasis area (accounting, management/marketing, and office technology) includes an on-the-job internship to help bridge the gap from academics to the workplace. Students may petition to substitute an alternative business course for the internship and seminar if they have recent relevant work experience. Although the program is not intended for transfer to a four-year degree program, some institutions do accept some credits (for example, all of these courses transfer to the First College's individualized program at Metropolitan State University). See a counselor or advisor for further information or assistance in planning.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008