Clinical Research Coordination
- Award: Associate in Applied Science
- Credits: 61
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
include protocol development; screening, recruiting, consenting, enrolling and scheduling participants; collecting data and maintaining databases; managing investigational drugs and devices; and ensuring accuracy of documentation.
This program provides skill-based training, exceptional professional development opportunities and the hands-on experience needed to create a well-rounded, fully competent CRC.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904
Labor Market Information
- Median wage: $80.10/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Shrinking
Administrative Service Managers
- Median wage: $41.58/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average
General and Operations Managers
- Median wage: $41.76/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Average
Medical and Health Services Managers
- Median wage: $45.78/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Well above statewide average