- College/University: South Central College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 40
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A program that prepares individuals to assist in providing general nursing care under the direction of a registered nurse, physician or dentist. Includes instruction in taking patient vital signs, applying sterile dressings, patient health education and assistance with examinations and treatment.
- South Central College, Mankato 56003
- South Central College, Faribault 55021