- College/University: Rochester Community and Technical College
- Award: Associate of Fine Arts
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The purpose of the Music degree is to provide the first two years of experience for transfer to any music institution for careers in the following areas: (1) Music Education; (2) Music Performance; (3) Music Therapy, and; (4) other music career programs. The potential careers are many.
- Rochester Community and Technical College 55904