Child Care and Education
- College/University: Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 24
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program includes coursework in child development birth through age eight, behavior guidance, development of environments and curriculum for infant/toddler, preschool, and primary school children, relationships with families, and sign language as well as on-site experiences in a variety of programs.
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Detroit Lakes 56501
- White Earth Reservation 56591
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Moorhead 56560