- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Private Studio Teaching, Credits: 24
- Dance Therapy (Pre-Professional), Credits: 18
- Dance Generalist, Credits: 18
About this Program
Dance, General. A general program that prepares individuals to express ideas, feelings, and/or inner visions through the performance of one or more of the dance disciplines, including but not limited to ballet, modern, jazz, ethnic, and folk dance, and that focuses on the study and analysis of dance as a cultural phenomenon. Includes instruction in technique, choreography, Laban notation, dance history and criticism, and dance production.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002