- Award: Associate of Fine Arts
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
Studio art majors will graduate with experience across a substantial number of studio disciplines and develop a strong creative direction of their choosing. Digital art students use electronic arts either as a primary creative mode or as adjunct to other art processes. Student work changes with technology but may include still and moving images, sound, web-based, and interactive projects. The study of photography will include both silver-based and digital techniques. Art history and seminar courses anchor this program, which culminates in the Senior Show, for which the students create, produce, install, promote, and present a collection of their original work.
- North Hennepin Community College 55445
Labor Market Information
College Art, Drama, and Music Teachers
- Median wage: $64,173/year-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average
- Median wage: $25.18/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Average
- Median wage: $23.24/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average