- Award: Master of Science Nursing
- Credits: 53
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- WIOA Certified
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Credits: 46
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Credits: 52
About this Program
This program is designed to prepare professional nurses for advanced practice and leads to a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree, with nursing Science as the official major. The program emphasis is Family Nursing with advanced practice nursing role options of clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) and Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP). Students choosing the CNS role option may also elect to incorporate clinical teaching or management experiences with the clinical course work. The School of Nursing works collaboratively with several Minnesota initiatives.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002