- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 25
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
About this Program
This certificate provides training for setup, operation and preventative maintenance of multimedia equipment including sound systems, video and computer presentation equipment, speaker support and lighting equipment. These positions often require communication with presenters and other personnel to facilitate the use of media. It is necessary to have good problem solving skills, work well under pressure and have the ability to lift and move heavy equipment.
- Hennepin Technical College, Brooklyn Park 55445
Labor Market Information
College Communications Teachers
- Median wage: $60,161/year-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Below statewide average
Public Relations Specialists
- Median wage: $27.17/hour-Above the median
- Employment outlook: Above statewide average
- Median wage: $30.59/hour-Well above the median
- Employment outlook: Well above statewide average