Information Security Administration
- College/University: Minnesota West Community and Technical College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 15
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Information Security Administration Certificate addresses the actual setup and maintenance of a secure environment designed in the Information Security Management Certificate courses. This certificate will include authentication and securing servers, workstations and their file systems. Students will setup routers and firewalls and study computer forensics. This course is designed for the technician who will be responsible for the setup and maintenance of a secure environment. Due to scheduling, the courses that satisfy this certificate are not guaranteed to be offered within one semester.
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Granite Falls 56241
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College, Jackson 56143