Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- College/University: Ridgewater College
- Award: Diploma
- Credits: 64
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program that prepares individuals to apply technical skills and advanced computer software and hardware to the creation of graphic representations and simulations in support of engineering projects. Includes instruction in engineering graphics, two-dimensional and three-dimensional engineering design, solids modeling, engineering animation, computer-aided drafting (CAD), computer-aided design (CADD), and auto-CAD techniques.
- Ridgewater College, Hutchinson 55350
- Ridgewater College, Willmar 56201