- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Elective Studies
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Graduates of this program will acquire skills to communicate effectively in a variety of office settings. The student will learn the skills needed to be a successful Administrative Professional, including document processing, document communication, and office technology, as well as gaining specific knowledge in any of the several emphasis areas from which to choose. The graduating student will be able to create appropriate documents using learned software, will be effective in communication situations related to the organization of the office, and will be exposed to ethical decisions based on office models.
- St. Cloud State University 56301