- Award: Bachelor of Arts
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIA Certified
- Leadership and Organizational Communication, Credits: 9
- Relational Communication, Credits: 9
- Persuasion and Advocacy, Credits: 9
- Intercultural Communication, Credits: 9
About this Program
This program helps students to understand communication theory in a variety of contexts: interpersonal, small group, organizational, and public communication. Several types of major and minor programs (including teacher education programs, an interdepartmental major, and a minor in intercultural communication) prepare students to analyze and practice communication in business and professional situations (both profit and non-profit), in educational settings (including preparation for graduate school) and in the community at large.
- St. Cloud State University 56301