- Award: Bachelor of Science-Teaching
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- WIOA Certified
- Learning Disabilities, Credits: 56
- Developmental Disabilities, Credits: 24
About this Program
Teachers may complete licensure programs in learning disabilities and mental handicaps. Undergraduate programs provide the coursework necessary to complete the requirements for State of Minnesota licensure to teach the mentally impaired and/or learning disabled. Graduate programs are available to complete licensure requirements in learning disabilities, mental handicaps, and/or emotional/behavioral disorders.
- Winona State University 55987